General Terms & Conditions
- Children under the age of 6 years (even in company of an adult) are not permitted on the festival area. Children between 6-14 are ONLY allowed under the supervision of an adult (parent or legal guardian).
- The organizer assumes no responsibility for design, length, contents or volume of the event.
- Concerts can be loud - the organizer assumes no responsibility for any possible medical or hearing problems that may occur due to volume.
- All forms of damage claims are invalid, except in the case of negligence from the organizer, his acting substitution or employees.
- All types of weapons, fireworks and glass containers (bottles, jars, etc.) are NOT permitted.
- Please keep in mind that you are entering the festival area at your own risk.
- The organizer assumes NO responsibility for theft or damage of personal property.
- The concert ticket is valid only on the festival area. The ticket is immediatly invalid when you leave the festival area.
- Recording devices and cameras are not allowed.
- The organizer reserves the right to make any line-up changes without prior notice.
- The organizer reserves the right to change location and/or date of the event.
- Refunds are accepted only in the case of cancelation of the event. Only the face (purchase) value of the ticket can be refunded.
- It is your responisibility to follow the rules of the organizer and the security. Breaking any of the rules can result in being kicked out of the festival area.
- Security reserves the right to conduct random searches upon entrance.
- Security has complete authority.
- Wearing and/or displaying illegal and/or anticonstitutional symbols is strictly forbidden. Playing right-wing music is not permitted. By breaking the rules you will be refused entry and/or kicked out of the festival area.
- Campfires and cutting down trees for fires is STRICTLY not permitted.